mardi 8 novembre 2011

idiopathic condylar resorption

I am sad tonight. Scleritis seems to be gone . I hope so. I am having 0.5 mg of prednisone per day. 
Off soon ? After 2 years that would be so nice. 
I don't feel good in my mouth, I have a stiff neck, stiff jaw. I grind my teeth , I don't sleep well. My lips don't close naturally (have to think about it) I feel like the surgery didn't really help as my jaw is going backwards again. 
And I realized that I have an idiopathic condylar resorption. Not just TMJ disorders like doctors said. 
Actually I should have had an implant to replace my joint, not just a correction of the mandible. 
And now I am quite sure my idioipathic scleritis and my idiopathic condylar resorption are connected. It's all about problems of connective tissue. 
What's the hell going on in my body ? 
Maybe one day I'll be free ? That's hard.